niedziela, 2 marca 2014

Write about your favourite sports and why you like them


Hi Teddybears <3
I'm starting my post from sport. I'll write a bit about volleyball, 
because I have been playing it for about 6 years and I'm quite good at 
it :) I don't want to boast about being good at it because it's not my 
style hehe ;P I became fond of this sport in the 4th grade of the 
primary school and I simply got used to doing it.  Spending time on 
playing volleyball is nice and I could do it all day long. I love it and 
it's not going to change. It's the only sport I like, because generally 
I don't like P.E.

I feel fine doing this sport and I feel fulfilled and my skills are 
outstanding ;) I'm satisfied with my achievements in this sport and in 
the primary school I was successful in it. And that's all. Nothing else 
comes to my mind ;) bye bye ;*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz